The 2016 Olivet Comet Classic will be held Friday, July 15, at The Medalist Golf Club in Marshall. Information about the outing is below and you can also download the flyer, which also includes the registration form.
- $600 - foursome with a hole sponsorship
- $125 - individual golfer
- $75 - recent Olivet College alumnus (graduated after 2013)
Each Golfer Receives
- 18 holes of golf, with a cart
- Lunch provided at the turn
- Dinner following the tournament
- Four drink tickets
- Door prizes and raffles
- Driving range access
- Gift bag
- Contests for longest drive, longest putt and closest to the pin, and hole-in-one prizes
- Optional VIP After Party at Firekeepers, includes free drinks until 6 p.m.
- Varsity VIP ($75) - includes 1/2 room at Firekeepers, four premium drink tickets, after party invitation, replay course Saturday morning with cart for $40
- All-American VIP ($150) - includes one room at Firekeepers, four premium drink tickets, after party invitation, replay course Saturday morning with cart for $40
Additional Outing Information
- Four-person scramble format
- 8 a.m. registration
- 9 a.m. shotgun start
- Casual professional dress code
- Registrations may be completed online. You have the option to pay for yourself or your foursome for the outing. The web address for paying is -- http://olivetcomets.com/registration.
- Fill out the registration form and mail it to: Olivet College, Attn: Athletic Department, 320 S. Main St., Olivet, MI 49076
- Banner/Event ($7,000) - includes two foursomes.
- Dinner ($2,500) - includes one foursome.
- Lunch ($1,500) - includes one foursome.
- Drinks ($1,500) - $750 per cart.
- Hole-in-one contest ($1,500)
- Contest hole ($250)
- Hole ($150)
Comet Classic Proceeds
- All net proceeds will benefit the Comet athletic department. Individual registration includes a $60 receipt for tax purposes.
If you have any additional questions, please call the athletic department at (269) 749-7601. You can also send a fax to (269) 749-7229.