Feb 16, 2019
HILLSDALE, Mich. – The Olivet College indoor track & field teams finished in fifth- and sixth-place today at the 2019 Hillsdale College Tune-Up inside the Margot V. Biermann Center in Hillsdale.
- Sophomore Ariel Floyd placed third and broke the school record with a mark of 49 feet, 10 inches in the weight throw. She also had the fifth-best mark in the shot put (36 feet).
- Freshman Lillian Albaugh finished second in the shot put (43 feet, 5-3/4 inches).
- Freshman Laura Tuttle was second in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:07.30.
- Freshman Kaylee Richardson ran the mile run in a season-best time of 6:12.41.
- Sophomore Jacob Smith won the shot put with a school-record mark of 51 feet, 9-3/4 inches.
- Junior Noah Bailey took first-place in the triple jump (44 feet, 8-3/4 inches) and fifth-place in the long jump (20 feet, 4-1/4 inches).
- Senior Kory Slaby had a personal-best mark of 47 feet, 8-1/2 inches in the weight throw.
- Senior Chris Womack finished second in the 400-meter dash with a time of 52.32 seconds.
- Sophomore Jaden Costa completed the mile run in a personal-best time of 4:57.40.
- Olivet now prepares for the 2019 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association Indoor Track & Field Championships next Saturday, Feb. 23. The championships is taking place at Aquinas College's Alksnis Athletics & Recreation Building in Grand Rapids. Field events start at 9:30 a.m., followed by running events at 12:30 p.m.