ALBION, Mich. – The Olivet College women's soccer team bowed out of the 2018 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) Tournament with a 1-0 loss to Albion College today on Alumni Field and inside the Davis Athletic Complex in Olivet.
Final Score: Albion 1, Olivet 0
Location: Davis Athletic Complex; Albion, Mich.
Records: Olivet 8-9-2 overall, Albion 8-8-2 overall
- Samantha LaRocca scored the lone goal in the 15th minute.
- The Comets were held to just two shots on-goal, one each by junior Maya Prewitt and sophomore Samantha Torres.
- For the game, Olivet had six total shots.
- Six different players recorded a shot.
- Sophomore Brooklyn Holley suffered the loss in goal, as she had six saves in the complete game performance.
- Albion totaled 11 shots.
- LaRocca led the way with four shots.
- Megan Bricely picked-up the win in goal.