ADRIAN, Mich. – The Olivet College women's tennis team lost 9-0 to Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) foe Adrian College this morning inside the Merillat Sport & Fitness Center in Adrian.
Final Score: Adrian 9, Olivet 0
Location: Merillat Sport & Fitness Center; Adrian, Mich.
Records: Olivet 2-13 overall, 0-6 MIAA; Adrian 5-11 overall, 3-2 MIAA
- The Bulldogs lost only five total games on the way to winning the three doubles flights.
- Adrian won four-of-six singles flights in straight sets. With the outcome decided, the last two singles matches were decided by pro-set victories for the Bulldogs.
- Sophomore Keely Cruz won the most games in singles play, dropping a 6-1, 6-4 decision at No. 3.
- Freshman Emily Foulk suffered a 6-4, 6-0 setback at No. 4 singles.
- Olivet closes out the 2019 season this week with two road matches. On Tuesday, the Comets face Albion College at 4 p.m., and on Saturday, they play Calvin College at 1 p.m.