FINDLAY, Ohio – The Olivet College men's basketball team was defeated by University of Findlay (Ohio), 113-65, this afternoon at Croy Gymnasium in Findlay, Ohio.
Final Score: Findlay 113, Olivet 65
Location: Croy Gymnasium; Findlay, Ohio
Records: Findlay 10-2 overall, Olivet 3-7 overall
- The Oilers led by four points, 8-4, at the 17:06 mark of the first half. The Comets scored seven straight points to gain their largest lead in the game, 11-8. Findlay made back-to-back baskets before an Olivet basket made the score 13-12 with 14:18 remaining in the opening half.
- The Oilers drained a jump shot and three-pointer to take the lead back. Findlay did not trail for the rest of the half, with its 26-point lead, 56-30, at halftime being its largest lead of the game. In the second half, the Oilers extended their lead to as many as 50 points.
- Junior Trevor Manuel scored a team-leading 21 points.
- Senior Tracy Edmond had 14 points.
- Sophomore Delbert Redfield finished with 10 points.
- Manuel and junior Keyon Rainey each grabbed six rebounds.
- Six players reached double figures in the scoring column.
- Anthony Masterlasco tallied 21 points.
- Alex White chipped-in 19 points.
- Chazz George and Aaron Overhiser scored 13 points apiece.
- Deven Stover and Ethan Linder added 12 and 10 points, respectively.
- Overhiser pulled down a game-high nine rebounds.
- The Comets play their final non-conference game tomorrow afternoon at Saginaw Valley State University. Tip-off at O'Neill Arena is 3 p.m.