CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. – The Olivet College men's golf team finished in sixth-place at the two-day, 36-hole Wabash College Fall Classic, held at the Crawfordsville Country Club in Crawfordsville, Indiana. For his performance, senior Joey Richmond made the all-tournament team.
Location: Crawfordsville Country Club; Crawfordsville, Ind.
Par / Yardage: 70 / 6,188 yards
- The Comets posted a two-round total of 640 strokes, including a 315 in today's second round.
- DePauw (Ind.) University captured the team title with a 584 (294-290).
- Jacob Keller from DePauw had back-to-back one-under par 69s for a two-day total of 138 strokes and earn medalist honors.
- Richmond carded a two-round total of 148 (76-72) strokes to tie for sixth-place in the player standings.
- Sophomore Nicholas Hoffman completed his two rounds in 157 (79-78) strokes.
- Sophomore Cameron Lemon posted a two-day total of 164 (80-84) strokes.
- Freshman Mason Evans dropped nine strokes off his first-round score with an 81 in today's round to give him a two-round total of 171.
- Freshman Jacob Wester also improved by nine strokes with an 89 in the final round for a two-day total of 181 strokes.
- Olivet concludes its fall schedule this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 12-13. The Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association Fall Finale will take place at L.E. Kaufman Golf Course in Wyoming. Friday's round starts at 1 p.m., and Saturday's action gets under way at 9 a.m.