MILWAUKEE, Wis. – A penalty kick goal by senior Alistair Law in the 20th minute was the only scoring, as the Olivet College men's soccer team blanked the host Warriors, 1-0, in the second game of the 2018 Wisconsin Lutheran College Warrior Cup.
Final Score: Olivet 1, Wisconsin Lutheran 0
Location: Warrior Soccer Field; Milwaukee, Wis.
Records: Wisconsin Lutheran 1-4 overall, Olivet 3-4-1 overall
- Sophomore Joshua Rosendale took a shot, which was turned away by the Warrior goalkeeper.
- In the process of gathering the rebound on Rosendale's shot, Law was tripped in the box. He then converted the resulting penalty kick.
- Olivet recorded 13 shots in the win.
- Law led the way with six, placing half on-goal.
- Rosendale had three shots.
- Sophomore Justin Lavin picked-up the win in goal. He made three saves, while facing 15 total shots.
- Jason Cano topped the team with four shots.
- KJ McNealy, Jr. and Angel Wright each took three shots.
- Cedric Guichard was the losing keeper. He had four saves.
- Olivet travels to Iowa for two games next weekend. On Saturday, the Comets play Iowa Wesleyan University at 4 p.m. ET, and on Sunday, they face Central (Iowa) College at 3 p.m. ET.