SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio – The Olivet College men's and women's swimming & diving teams competed in non-conference dual meets this evening at Notre Dame College (Ohio) and inside Mellen Pool in South Euclid, Ohio. The Comet men lost a close meet to the host Falcons, 115-81, while the Comet women defeated Ursuline (Ohio) College, 80.5-65.5, but lost to the Falcons, 102-72; and Hillsdale College, 129-38.
- Freshman Cade Erickson took first-place in the 1,000-yard freestyle in 10:31.29 and 500-yard freestyle in 5:03.62.
- Sophomore Eric Wood won the 100-yard freestyle in 48.55 seconds and the 200-yard freestyle in 1:46.81.
- Freshman Zachary Knott captured the 100-yard breaststroke in 1:01.84.
- Junior Zachary Meharg was second in the 200-yard individual medley with a time of 2:11.78.
- Wood, Erickson, freshman Brandon Burks and sophomore Tom Decker swam to a second-place finish in the 400-yard freestyle relay with a time of 3:34.35.
- Freshman Kayla Eichaker placed second in the 100-yard butterfly with a time of 1:02.31 and 50-yard freestyle in 26.48 seconds.
- Senior Delaney Graham had the second-fastest time in the 100-yard freestyle at 58.92 seconds. She also finished third in the 200-yard freestyle in 2:11.06.
- The Comets host Hope College for its first Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association dual meet next Friday, Nov. 9, at 5 p.m.