HOLLAND, Mich. – The Olivet College women's basketball team ended the 2018-19 season with a 84-33 setback to Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) rival Hope College this afternoon at the DeVos Fieldhouse in Holland.
Final Score: Hope 84, Olivet 33
Location: DeVos Fieldhouse; Holland, Mich.
Records: Hope 22-3 overall, 14-2 MIAA; Olivet 8-17 overall, 4-12 MIAA
- The Flying Dutch, ranked No. 10 in this week's D3hoops.com Top 25 poll, led 27-2 at the conclusion of the first quarter and 43-11 at halftime. Hope extended its lead to 66-28 at the end of the third quarter.
- Senior Shawnee Dame posted team-highs in points (12) and rebounds (six).
- Senior Daitriona Bonds and junior Tammy Lee netted seven points apiece.
- Sixteen Hope players scored at least two points and all 17 players dressed grabbed at least one rebound.
- Francesca Buchanan paced Hope with 20 points.
- Mallory Gerber scored 13 points and grabbed a team-best six rebounds.
- Olivia Voskul finished with 11 points.