GRANGER, Ind. – The Olivet College women's golf team ended in sixth-place at the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) Jamboree #2, hosted by Saint Mary's (Ind.) College and played at the Knollwood Country Club in Granger, Indiana.
Location: Knollwood Country Club; Granger, Ind.
Par / Yardage: 72 / 5,823 yards
- The Comets finished with 367 team score, which was only six strokes behind fourth-place Albion College and two strokes behind fifth-place Alma College.
- Saint Mary's had four of the top five individual golfer to take first-place with a 324 team score, 27 strokes ahead of runner-up Hope College.
- Taylor Kehoe from Saint Mary's was the medalist with a five-over par 77.
- Junior Nicole Deweyert tied for 11th-place in the player standings with an 87.
- Junior Taylor Elley completed her round in 90 strokes.
- Sophomore Crystal Lettinga finished with a 92. She was the only golfer to have an eagle, as she had a three on the par 5, 479-yard No. 13.
- Freshman Erin Taylor was next at 98.
- The third MIAA Jamboree is next Tuesday, Sept. 25, at The Ravines Golf Club in Saugatuck. Hope College is the host school.