SAUGATUCK, Mich. – The Olivet College women's golf team tied for fourth-place at the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) Jamboree #3. The jamboree was held at The Ravines Golf Course in Saugatuck, and hosted by Hope College.
Location: The Ravines Golf Course; Saugatuck, Mich.
Par / Yardage: 72 / 5,919 yards
- The Comets shot a 338 team score to tie Alma College.
- Saint Mary's (Ind.) College won the jamboree with a MIAA-record 293.
- Hunter Kehoe was the individual medalist with a two-under par 70.
- Junior Nicole Deweyert finished fifth in the player standings with a 77 (37-40).
- Olivet's next three golfers were each separated by one stroke.
- Sophomore Crystal Lettinga had an 86 (43-43), followed by freshman Erin Taylor, 87 (44-43); and junior Taylor Elley, 88 (46-42).
- The Comets are back in action Saturday at the fourth league jamboree at Milham Park Golf Course in Kalamazoo.