ANN ARBOR, Mich. – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team fell to Concordia University-Ann Arbor, 21-0, today at Cardinal Stadium in Ann Arbor.
Final Score: Concordia 21, Olivet 0
Location: Cardinal Stadium; Ann Arbor, Mich.
Records: Olivet 0-2 overall, Concordia 3-1 overall
- The Cardinals led 9-0 at halftime and added 12 more goals in the second half for the 21-0 final score.
- Junior Abbie Slater, and freshmen Lauren Maybee and Alyssa Miller had one shot apiece.
- Sophomore Kea Kunz tallied three ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Grace Forbush had 15 saves, while facing 48 shots in 60 minutes.
- Cassandra Allard led Concordia with four goals and four assists for eight points to go along with 10 shots and six draw controls.
- Madalyn Fields and Abby Turner each scored three goals.
- Kayla Owsley notched four points on two goals and two assists.
- Amber Archer protected the goal with three saves in 60 minutes of action.
- Olivet is idle until Monday, March 18, when it travels to play Franklin (Ind.) College at 6 p.m.