TIFFIN, Ohio – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team dropped a 17-2 decision to Heidelberg (Ohio) University this evening under the lights at Hoernemann Stadium in Tiffin, Ohio.
Final Score: Heidelberg 17, Olivet 2
Location: Hoernemann Stadium; Tiffin, Ohio
Records: Olivet 0-3 overall, Heidelberg 4-3 overall
- The Comets scored the last goal of the opening 30 minutes of play to trail 9-1 at halftime.
- The Student Princes tallied the first five goals of the second half to go up 14-1 at the 13:51 mark.
- Olivet netted a goal with 10:27 left in the game before Heidelberg put the final three goals on the scoreboard to create the 17-2 final score.
- Senior Sabrina Butler and freshman Alyssa Miller scored the goals.
- Butler also collected a team-best seven shots (five on-goal) and six draw controls.
- Sophomore Grace Forbush collected seven saves in 60 minutes in goal.
- Angela Lulejian scored a team-high five goals.
- Bri Casement finished with four points on three goals and one assist.
- Jenna Carman, Emma Flottman-Mullen and Anna Winnicki each had two goals and one assist for three points.
- Jen Kovarik netted two goals.
- Lulejian won five draw controls.
- Casement and Kovarik scooped-up four ground balls apiece.
- Mandi Phillips picked-up the win in goal. She had four saves.
- Olivet is back in action Saturday, March 30, when it hosts Hope College at 4 p.m.