NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team was on the losing end of a 24-0 score to Saint Mary's (Ind.) College in a Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association contest tonight at the Purcell Athletic Field in Notre Dame, Indiana.
Final Score: Saint Mary's 24, Olivet 0
Location: Purcell Athletic Field; Notre Dame, Ind.
Records: Olivet 0-5 overall, 0-2 MIAA; Saint Mary's 6-4 overall, 2-0 MIAA
- The Belles scored 18 goals in the first half and six more goals in the second half for their 24 total goals.
- Olivet finished the game with three shots, one each for senior Sabrina Butler, freshman Alyssa Miller and junior Megan Sysko.
- Butler posted a team-high five draw controls.
- Senior Ca'Tina Lewis scooped-up a team-leading five ground balls, followed by sophomore Kea Kunz with four.
- Sophomore Grace Forbush made two saves in 60 minutes of action in the cage.
- Erin Doyle topped the team with 12 points on seven goals and five assists.
- Kate Kelly chipped-in eight points on five goals and three assists.
- Kendra Osinski added two goals and two assists for four points.
- Bridget Cane and Rachel Leonard tallied two goals apiece.
- Six others each scored a goal.
- Kelly won 10 draw controls.
- Leonard registered a game-high nine ground balls.
- Emily Kraker earned the win in goal.
- Olivet is idle until next Wednesday, April 10, when it hosts Calvin College at 7 p.m.