ADRIAN, Mich. – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team suffered a 22-0 loss to Adrian College in a Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association contest today at Docking Stadium in Adrian.
Final Score: Adrian 22, Olivet 0
Location: Docking Stadium; Adrian, Mich.
Records: Olivet 0-9 overall, 0-6 MIAA; Adrian 8-5 overall, 3-3 MIAA
- The Bulldogs scored 13 goals in the first half and nine more goals in the second half for their 22 total goals.
- Freshman Alyssa Miller recorded all four of Olivet's shots.
- Sophomore Sofiya Stumpos registered a team-leading four ground balls, followed by sophomore Kea Kunz and junior Megan Sysko with three each.
- Freshman Mekenzie Lamp tallied four draw controls.
- In the cage, sophomore Grace Forbush collected a season-high 16 saves.
- Annie Rice topped Adrian with 12 points, including eight assists, eight shots, and six draw controls.
- Gwyneth Carlson added four points on one goal and three assists.
- Olive Stevens finished with a hat trick (three goals).
- Maddie Nicholas and Erika McDonald had three points apiece on two goals and an assist.
- Nine other players scored a goal.
- The Comets play their final two games in school history next week. On Thursday, Olivet is on the road to play Kalamazoo College at 7 p.m., and on Saturday, the Comets host Alma College at noon.