WAUKESHA, Wis. – The Olivet College women's soccer team lost 2-0 to Carroll (Wis.) University in a non-conference game this afternoon at Schneider Stadium in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Final Score: Carroll 2, Olivet 0
Location: Schneider Stadium; Waukesha, Wis.
Records: Olivet 8-6-2 overall, Carroll 4-8-4 overall
- The Pioneers out-shot the Comets, 6-1, in the first half and led 1-0 at halftime behind a goal in the 13th minute.
- Olivet had a 9-6 advantage in shots during the second half. Six of the nine shots were placed on-frame.
- Carroll scored its second goal in the 68th minute.
- Junior Maya Prewitt, and sophomores Chelsie Smith and Grace White each tallied two shots.
- Both of Prewitt's shots were on-goal.
- Sophomore Samantha Gifford registered two saves in the complete game performance in goal.
- Delaney Pruitt and Erika Hess scored the goals.
- Hess recorded a team-leading three shots.
- Christina O'Block collected six saves in goal to pick-up the win.
- Olivet travels to play Thomas More (Ky.) College Saturday at 2 p.m.